Ten U.S. communities will receive three-year grants from the Pritzker Children’s Initiative (PCI), all determined following a national, year-long competition to identify innovative community-based efforts to improve outcomes for infants and toddlers.
The 2020 PCI Community Innovation grantees are:
- The United Way of Coastal Fairfield County (Bridgeport Prospers), Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Children’s Trust of Alachua County, Alachua County, Florida
- Agenda for Children, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Baltimore City Health Department, Baltimore, Maryland
- First Steps Kent, Kent County, Michigan
- Ready for School, Ready for Life, Guilford County, North Carolina
- The Adirondack Foundation (Adirondack Birth to Three Alliance), Adirondack Region, New York (including Clinton, Essex and Franklin Counties and the St. Regis Mohawk Reservation)
- Learn To Earn Dayton, Montgomery County, Ohio
- Trying Together, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
- Tarrant County Health Department (in partnership with My Health My Resources), Tarrant County, Texas.
Read more here.